You are the light of the World

Nov 3, 2011 by Gabriel
A candle is best placed in a dark room. - If your light is shining, don't be surprised by where you are placed.

There are times that even I wonder how I got where I am. I look and find myself in a difficult situation or surrounded by negative people. Some would say that God wouldn't put His children in such difficult situations or people. Others would say that God would put His kids in a hard place to teach them something.

I believe that God places us in challenging places and with difficult people so we can bring His Love and Blessing to those who are in greatest need. he told Abraham to go into the drought, not to starve him but to bless others. He send Issac into the land of the philistines so, through him, they could have productive wells. And He sent His beloved Son into the darkest dark to bust it wide open.



So next time you wonder why you are in a dark/challenging place, continue to shine bright cause it's in a dark room that a candle is best served.

GG

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Posted in |

Great Newsletter