Coming back to the blog

Jul 6, 2012 by Gabriel
Have you ever started something and as your were getting into it, things around you started to become more important and one thing led to the other and when you least realized it, you had stopped doing the thing you were doing in the first place? (I realize that that sentence was enormously long and unusually "well- written". )

That's how I feel. I started to write a blog and I was cruising along rather nicely and then I was tired one night and put it off to the morning, and then that morning filled up with inks to do and I pushed it off to that evening and when I least expected it I was already several days behind and I felt like a failure. I had lost the momentum and released myself to throw my arms up in the air in utter despair and abandon.

So this is me crawling back and taking a stand. I will not be left in the dust, I will not stop writing, I am and will remain the person in control of my life.

Well, that's that.

I'm back.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Posted in |

Great Newsletter