Zemanta, a Blog Enhancer

Jan 17, 2010 by Gabriel
I just wanted to write about a new website/add-on that looks to be an reall match to what I am looking for. The add-on for Firefox is called Zemanta. It analyzes your writing in real time as you type your blog and offers you suggestions as you go.

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - NOVEMBER 09:  Former Olymp...Image by Getty Images via Daylife


As if yet I have found that the system has yet to find relative information regarding this blog.. Oops how your horses,it just kicked in. I do remember that the website said that I had to wait until I had finished my first paragraph before something would happen. I don't know if that means that something else will happen when I hit retern twice again to move to the next paragraph. Let's see... here goes

Hmmmm still waiting. In any case I am now going to populate the blog with some images it is suggesting.

Image representing Zemanta as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]


Great Newsletter